Achievements and Ambitions
WHO WE ARE
Petrojet is a state-owned multidisciplinary integrated contractor founded in Egypt in 1975 to be the construction arm of the Egyptian Petroleum sector.
Today, after 4 decades, Petrojet is recognized as a leading regional EPC Contractor with a strong portfolio covering various businesses like Oil, Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Power, Industrial and Infrastructure projects.
The company renders its services in numerous countries across the Middle East and North Africa, and is currently stretching its wings to Sub-Saharan Africa as well.
The Company employs a workforce of over 35,000 people, and owns a large fleet of modern construction equipment, world-class fabrication facilities for Process Equipment, Offshore Fabrication Yards and pipe coating facilities.
PETROJET Systems aligns with latest editions of International Standards and holds the Quality Management System Certificate ISO 9001, the Occupational Health and safety assessment Series Certificate OHSAS 18001 and the Environmental Management System Certificate ISO 14001.
Additionally, PETROJET holds numerous technical licenses, like ASME Stamps (U-Stamp, U2-Stamp, PP-Stamp, and S-Stamp) as well as the R-Stamp also the API Monogram. In 2017 Petrojet was the first company in Egypt and MENA region to be certified by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) for the fabrication, assembly and construction of Nuclear Power Plants’ components (N, NPT, NS, and NA stamps).
WHAT WE DO
Since its inception back in 1975, PETROJET has maintained a steady pace building a world class experience base across various strategic focus areas like Oil, Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Power, Industrial & Infrastructure Projects.
PETROJET’s activities cover:
- EPC/Construction Civil, Mechanical and E&I of Oil Refineries, Oil Treatment, Gas Processing, Gas Liquefaction. (150 Plants)
- Cross-Country Pipelines. (30,000 KM)
- Storage Tank Farms. (300,000 TONS)
- Fabrication, Load-out & Sea Fastening of Offshore Platforms & Deep Water Structures. (210,000 TONS)
- Fabrication of Process Equipment (ASME – API – R). (3000 Units)
- Heavy Civil, Tunnels, Ports, Roads, Bridges and buildings
- Pipe Coating (Anti-Corrosion & Weight Coating). (25 MM m2)