It is a General Department of Equipment with an area of 80764 m2 which contains (4) maintenance workshops.
These Workshops execute maintenance, repairs and renewing transportation equipment.
1 – Maintenance Workshops with an area of 7776 m2 including (7) Workshops:
- Concrete Equipment repair
- Metal Machining
- Trailers and Semi-Trailers repair and welding
- Truck and Diesel engines repair
- Engines Overhauling
- Electrical and Welding Equipment test and repair
- The quality control department: inspection before and after the repairs & inspection for performance before releasing equipment to work sites. Also issuing inspection reports using modern instruments for inspecting hydraulic pumps (pressure and flow rates) and engine tests (leaks, temperature, etc.)
2 – Vehicle Workshops with an area of 1320 m2 including (2) Workshops :
- Vehicle repair
- Vehicle body repair for all Transportation equipment
3 – Heavy equipment Workshops with an area of 4860 m2 including (4) Workshops:
- Heavy equipment repair
- Cranes repair
- Painting for all equipment and Transportation means
- Bending and Internal welding Clamps repair
4 – Hydro Test and HDD Workshops with an area of 1200 m2 including (2) Workshops:
- The hydrostatic testing pumps maintenance and repairing and calibration laboratory for hydro testing Pressure and temperature recorders and gauges.
- HDD equipment maintenance and repair.