Execution of a Gas Trunk Pipeline with total length of 126 km from Nooros to El Gamil passing by Abu Madi Plant in order to increase the extraction of butane and gas supply to UGDC Company’s plant for increasing Propane production.
1st Pipeline with Diameter 24” and Length 35 km from Nooros Fields Area to Abu Madi Plant.
2nd Pipeline With Diameter 32” and Length 91 km from Abu Madi Plant to El Gamil Plant.
Scope of work includes:
- Polyethylene and Concrete Coating for Pipeline Pipes.
- Permitting/Land compensation.
- Backfilling of Manzala Lake for about 2.2 Million m3 of soil.
- 7 new Valve rooms (1 inside Manzala lake)
- Receiving facilities in Abu Madi and El Gamil plant
- About 57 HDD Crossings and 50 Open Cut Crossings.
- El Manzala Lake Backfilling: 200.000 m3 (35 Km Length).
- 55 HDD Crossings ( River Nile, El Salam Canal, Fish Farms, Railway, Highways, …etc)